Our Holiday Wreath Fundraiser is officially open! Online exclusively this year with Mickman Brothers Gift it forward program. This will allow for contactless payment and safe delivery options direct from Mickman Brothers to the customer via Fed Ex. Ordering starts today and will go while supplies last (I am told this is usually through the first week in December). Please be advised that orders are processed in the order they come in so the sooner the better. Use link below to order.
Don't forget our fundraising code: FIGUREMN002.
Be sure to include the name of your skater when ordering so we know who gets credit for the sale.
FSCB has joined Great Lakes Scrip company to help you fund your ice bill!
How would you like to have $500-$1000 on your ice contract paid for by just using this program? Its possible if you join! The more you use the more you will save. You keep 90% of your rebates less shared shipping costs and the FSC of Bloomington keeps 10% as a fundraiser.
FSC Bloomington Enrollment Code: EA17868833439
***you must sign up for presto pay to participate
Some of our members attached these rebate amounts to a contract:
$267.88 $175.83 $105.13 $96.21 $54.51 $68.21 $44.14
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SCRIP COORDINATOR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
No physical gift card orders will be placed at this time due to the pandemic: please have all orders shipped directly to your home. To get started with Scrip or for questions, Please contact Heidi Wulf.
Ice Contracts / Scrips
Want an easy way for you to raise funds for Figure Skating Club of Bloomington? You don't have to go out and sell anything. You don't have to work at a stand. You don't have to wash a car.
All you have to do is continue to shop on Amazon if you already do...BUT use the link provided below. Every time you shop, a percentage of your purchases will be donated by Amazon right into our club bank account!
To limit the contract fee increase, our club will rely on fundraising efforts to ensure a balanced budget. As of September 2019 will need to raise an additional $10,000. In previous years we have successfully raised $$ from the Annual Ice Show, and other community activities; the club will need to raise more $ beyond these efforts to ensure a balanced budget.
It is critical that every skater and skating family contributes to fundraising efforts so that we can minimize our contract fees. The result is that each skater/family will have a minimum fund-raising requirement:
The Annual Fundraising Requirement (July – June)
Free-Skate Level: Preliminary & Below $150
Free-Skate Level: Pre-Juvenile & Above $300
Families with 2 or more skaters will be responsible for $375. Fundraising Policy
▪ All skaters will have multiple opportunities to contribute to fundraising activities.
▪ Each skater’s contribution to fundraising will be tracked by the Club Fundraising Chair and the FCSB Board of Directors.
▪ For Single fundraising efforts, each skater will get credit for 100% of the $ raised. For example, if an individual skater sells $120 worth of Wagner Flowers where 30% (or $40) goes toward fundraising, that skater will get $40 counted toward the annual fundraising goal
▪ For Group Fundraising events (such as Bagging Groceries at Cub), each participant (skater/family member) will share the funds raised. The total amount of $ raised will be divided by the number of participants and the number of hours contributed. For example, if 10 skaters bag groceries at Cub for 2 hrs. each and raise $500, each skater will get credit for $50 toward their fundraising goal.
· If a skater/family falls shorts in all or part of the fundraising requirement by June 30th each year, that member will be required to pay the difference for that member to be considered in good standing with the FSCB.